Monday, November 21, 2011

Icing Sugar - little review

Yesterday my new gorgeous necklace from Icing Sugar, a Lolita indie brand, arrived *_* Duplica found it and because I also liked it so much, we ordered it together.

Image Source
original picture by Icing Sugar

 In the package were two pink paperbags with the necklaces (which were closed with a strawberry tape ♥), a lovely letter, a calling card and a little sign with the brand logo. There were also two lollipops, but since I unpacked the package at a train station and the lollipops were broken, I've thrown them away.

 Like you can see, the necklace isn't as pink as in the picture above, but I like this colour much more! It also has tags which looks very professional ^-^


The letters are little mirrors!

Even the closure is a heart! ♥♥♥

 





The letters are made of plastic, which is good because they're sooo light that it feels like I'm not even wearing a necklace xD But I'm a bit afraid that the letters will scratch quickly.

All in all, the necklace has a very unique design, the package was lovely and arrived quickly, and the communication to the shop owner was great. But it costs around 20€ + 8€ shipping, which is a bit expensive in my eyes.

Here's the link to the shop: ~*~ Icing Sugar ~*~

She doesn't sell the SUGAR-necklace officially anymore, but you can just ask her and she will make it for you (Duplica has found the first picture on a Tumblr, so we could order it even it wasn't in the shop xD)


I hope you like the review, and if you buy this neckace or something else, please tell me :D ♥♥♥

No comments:

Post a Comment

Note: Only a member of this blog may post a comment.

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...