Wednesday, November 16, 2011

New bear hoodie

I wanted a bear hoodie for sooo long, but I couldn't find one, so I bought a fleecy hoodie and added the ears myself!

BEFORE:


AFTER:

WTF? xD
With my twin :-P


Here you can also see my new mirror *_*

It was very easy to make the ears, but I had to remove the bags of the hoodie because I needed the fabric for the ears xD


I like all types of ears, but bear ears are the cutest! Also bunny ears look stupid if you're wearing the hood :(
I think it's funny: when I started with Lolita, I have often read that you should never wear animal ears because that looks like a costume, but then I have seen many Lolitas with them and wondered that they wear it anyway. But in my opinion, ears that are attached to a hoodie don't actually look like a costume accesoire, and probably because I like OTT-Lolita, I don't even find rabbit ears as a headdress bad xD Only cat ears look like a costume for me.
~*~ What do you think about it? ~*~

Thank you for reading! =^.^=

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...