Sunday, December 4, 2011

A little update

Yesterday I celebrated the International Lolita Day with my friends a little bit, and I wanted to show you the pictures but I all of them are blurry ;_; So I have to wait for the pictures of my friends. I don't know why my camera always makes crappy pictures when I don't use flash, but with flash it looks ugly too, so what should I do? xD

Anyway, do you play Poupee Girl? I love their new event "Sweets Fantasy", and I totally want a candy cane like my Poupee!
When you look at the top of my blog, you can see that I added a whishlist and one of my wishes is to make a professional fotoshoot, and this would be the perfect location! Sadly this place doesn't exist in reality xDDD

And do you love Ponys? I do, and of course I'm a big fan of My little Pony and watch "Friendship is magic", and I found this funny picture:
It's sooo true! ^^'''

No comments:

Post a Comment

Note: Only a member of this blog may post a comment.

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...