Sunday, January 1, 2012

Happy New Year + Harajuku Videos

First, I wish you all a Happy New Year! I had no date so I went to the cinema to watch the new Sherlock Holmes movie. I didn't saw the first one but I read the story of it and realised that they have two different storys, so I thought this wouldn't be a problem. I heard from sooo many people that the movie is great, and now I can tell you my own opinion:
...
I didn't understand the movie xD I really couldn't follow the story and for me it was just an action movie with beautiful costumes and locations, but no good structure of the story... maybe I should give it a second try? -.-

And I found three videos where they ask people at the Takeshita Street in Harajuku about their styles (I think Takeshita Street is a famous street for shopping).
In the first video they asked people about their styles and introduced the "twin type".
In the second video they introduced the Decora style and asked the people about their jobs. I find this one interesting because you can see many different styles of Decora, it's not just putting on everything you own ^_^ I don't wear this style myself but it's always a pleasure for me to look at.
In the third video they show two girls and visit them at home. It's interesting to see how japanese parents see the fashion of their daughter.







I love the last sentences of the third part:
"I listened to a lot of people, a common factor of them is they all really like fashion [...] and they are frugal of money for dressing up".

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...