Sunday, February 19, 2012

Oh look at the costume - no it's a japanese insider fashion!

Today (Saturday) I met my friend Nyanko and her friend, and on my way home I heard to girls in the train which said exactly this what I wrote in the title. I found it so funny because of the 'insider' xD And it was also interesting that I heard several people saying "Oh look they're wearing Lolita Fashion", because in my city it's still Carnival and many people were dressed in costumes. It makes me happy that more and more people recognise our beloved fashion (because it was several times on TV ^_^).

(Sorry for the crappy pictures, crappy cam is crappy -.-)

Nyankos friend wore Lolita for the first time - it looks so good on her, doesn't it? :D


James Bond Lolis

Sailor Moooon

with Nyanko

It makes so much fun to make... funny pictures xD


Nyanko ties it a bit too tight xD

♥ ♥ ♥

Btw, if you want to see the TV show which make Lolita a bit more famous in Germany, you can watch it here (but it's in german... if you want I can translate it... maybe xD)

No comments:

Post a Comment

Note: Only a member of this blog may post a comment.

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...