Tuesday, March 13, 2012

Sweet Meet // Beautiful Dess

On Saturday was a little Lolita Meet-up which was organised by Ami and me. We wanted to wear out our first OTT-Lolita outfits, so we decided to hold a Meet-up with OTT- and Sweet Lolita as dress code xD

We met at Grugapark Essen, but since it is still Winter and the sky was dark from rain clouds, there were no colorful plants and the whole park was just grey. But it wasn't too bad, because in the evening was a nice event: Parkleuchten (Glooming Park). The whole park was lit up with colorful lights and lighting installations. It was soo beautiful but of course, my camera couldn't catch the beautiness ;(

Still I got some nice pictures (most of them are from Ami - thank you for taking them! => visit her blog as well: http://beautydolll.blogspot.com/)

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket
I loved the tree with the dresses <3

Photobucket
Pony Power!!!

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket
I love this picture, so much candy xD

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket
Our own light installment xD

Photobucket
We are soo creative, aren't we? xD

♫♥♫♥♫♥♫♥♫♥♫♥♫♥♫♥♫♥♫♥♫♥♫

And now I want to show you a beautiful Lolita dress. There are many beautiful dresses in the world, but most are brand. This one is off-brand, from the chinese brand "Kidsyoyo". Usually I don't like the chinese brands so much but this one is really stunning:

 I love the color combination wine red x gold, and it has a violin print *_* But I won't buy it in the next time because I have to save up money for my Paris trip in July (besides the fact that spring is coming and this is a winter dress xD)

I hope you enjoyed the pictures, have a good night if you aren't already sleeping~

No comments:

Post a Comment

Note: Only a member of this blog may post a comment.

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...