Monday, April 23, 2012

Pics from laaast Saturday

Last Saturday was our big Lolita meet-up! Over 60 people attended, can you believe it? But I didn't took much pictures with my camera, so I will tell you more about the meet-up later when I got more pictures.

Now I want to show you the pictures from the Saturday before, when I met Marron in Düsseldorf ♥
When I get a new dress, I want to wear it all the time, so I wore my Tales of the Wood JSK again :D

Photobucket

 Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Marron is soo pretty, isn't she??

I hope you enjoyed the pictures, and stay tuned for the pictures of the big Lolita meet-up! I wore my Tales of the Wood JSK again, but in a very different way ;D

Here is a first group shot... can you find me? xD
Photobucket
(Click to make it larger)

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...