Sunday, June 24, 2012

Antique Market

Today I visited the Antique Market in Cologne with my friend Evangeline. It was so rainy outside and like always I overslept, so no outfit picture, sorry xD
http://www.coelln-konzept.de/markt/altstadt/altstadt_gr.jpg
Yeah the date is wrong...

I wanted to buy a tea set, because every princess needs a beautiful tea set and I didn't owned one :D


I also got another cup as a present! The seller said that the cup fits perfectly to our outfits (I wore my Angel Pony JSK and Evangeline her Toy Fantasy JSK) so she had to give it to us ^__^
The text says "For Birthday"


Also, last week I baked some cupakes with another friend. They turned out to be the most beautiful cupcakes I've ever baked xD

♥ Thank you for reading! ♥

No comments:

Post a Comment

Note: Only a member of this blog may post a comment.

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...