Wednesday, June 13, 2012

I have won :D

I now I now, the title is a bit selfish but the truth is I had much luck the last 2 days :D
First, Ami and me won 1st place at the Dunkelsüß photo contest! The contest was about Easter pictures, but you couldn't win a real price... the three winning pictures are staying as the community headers for 1 week. In my eyes they could stay longer, not because I want to see myself all the time, but because they are more colorful and not so boring black-grey-brown-ish like the old header xD


The second thing is, that I won a ticket for the AP Tea Party in Paris!!! I am sooo happy, because I wanted to go to Paris for the last 2 years, but I didn't had the chance until now, and that I won a ticket for the Party makes the trip even more special for me ♥
I'm hoping that also Maki and Asuka join the Tea Party, because the AP Shop in Paris didn't anounced them yet...

Also good news, Kyary Pamyu Pamyu is coming to the Japan Expo in Paris! I love her so much, she has a great style and sooo cute songs xD I don't understand most of the song texts because they are in japanese, but the english words are always the names of candy xD She will be singing and holding a fashion show!


I also need a giant tulle headbow like her and I'm thinking about wearing something Fairy Kei-ish to Japan Expo ^_^

♥♥♥ Thank you for reading! ♥♥♥

No comments:

Post a Comment

Note: Only a member of this blog may post a comment.

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...