Wednesday, June 6, 2012

Japan-Day

On Saturday was the Japan-Day in Düsseldorf! I was soo excited and it was a wonderful day! We were a group of more or less 10 people (well, we often split into smaller groups and met again, because on J-Day, over 1 million visitors came to the city, and you want to meet all your friends, so it is hard to stay in a large group xD)
On J-Day, you can spend the whole day just going from one end of the festival to the other. Usually you just need 30min for this distance but on J-Day, you need hours, because every 2 seconds someone wants to fotograph you, or you see a friend and want to say Hello xD But I see J-Day as a big oppurtunity to show the 'normal' people how we look and how we enjoy our love for japanese fashion, culture and so on, so of course I'm wearing my finest clothes for this day and I'm happy about every fotographer :D

I wore my favourite dress! I think it doesn't fit me in the best way, because it is totally short, has fullshirring and sits way over my natural waist, but I love the color and pattern, which fit good to my hair and skin color ^-^

Funny was, that I often oversleep (like you can read in my Dokomi report xD), but on this day I woke up so early that I also took the train 1 hour earlier then I wanted with my friends xD After one stop I recognized that I was too early, so I got off the train and ran home to pick up my umbrella, which I forgot the first time ^^'
And during the day, 2 girls came to our group and asked us, if our dresses were from Angelic Pretty! They really didn't look like they would wear such clothes, but they told us that they saw the AP shop in San Francisco and now they want to buy a dress too, but they couldn't find a shop in Germany (of course xD).

Photobucket
♥ Our group ♥


Photobucket
Our group with 2 friends, Kuro and Creamy ^_^
Photobucket
Other friends :D

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket
Photobucket
Iris
Photobucket
May with Mr. Fluffypuff Pony xD
Photobucket
Kuryu
Photobucket
Nyanko
Photobucket
Ami (this is the only picture I have from her.... xDDD)
Photobucket
Vicky
Photobucket
Faranggi
Photobucket
Jinli


And last but not least, our group was in the newspaper :D



♥♥♥ Thank you very much for reading! ♥♥♥

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...