Friday, July 6, 2012

Cupcake baking and kind-of-shooting

Hello my dear readers!

Tomorrow I'm travelling to Paris for Japan Expo, AP Tea Party and a lot of shopping :D But I haven't packed my luggage yet... I even haven't decided want I want to wear xDDD

But before I leave, I want to show you some pictures I took with my friend Evangeline last Saturday. We baked some cupcakes and we needed 3 hours for it, but in the end they tasted totally horrible X_X I think it happened because it was an american recipe, and in America they have other kinds of flour, baking powder etc. But at least they looked pretty and we could take some nice pictures :D


Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket


Btw, the headbow is a present from Evangeline, she sewed it for me because I hadn't a matching headbow for the dress! Isn't she awesome??? ♥♥♥

I hope you liked the pictures and thank you for reading!!! ♥ C u next week ^_^ ♥

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...