Monday, July 30, 2012

Just a quick Tagged!

Hello my dear readers,

I was at the Animagic the whole weekend, but I'm too tired now to write a nice report about it, so I will write tomorrow about it :) Now I will just answer the questions I got from Loopy, she tagged me here: Klick <3


1. Do you have pets?
No, but I desperately want a cat!

2. If 3 wishes could come true, what would they be?
More money, endless happiness, world peace... yeah this is a hard question to answer >_>

3. What would you take to a desert island?
A friend, so I wouldn't be lonely ^^ Also pretty clothes and a camera, because I always imagine a desert island as a beautiful place where you can take stunning pictures :D

4. What is your favorite food?
Candy floss, minced meat (Hackfleisch), fastfood from good restaurants (I hate McDonalds!) and cake

5. The thing you hate the most ..?
The disrespectfulness between people

6. Do you have a special talent?
I don't know the english word for "musikalisch", maybe musically? I'm musically xD

7. What do you do in your lunch break?
I eat lunch.

8. Which toothpaste do you use? xD
Why do you want to know this? xD But happily I use a very interesting toothpaste: a cupcake flavoured one from Accoutrements!

9. Are you going on holiday to the seaside or in a rather interesting place?
Both! I love to swim in the sea, but I also love to discover new beautiful places. And when I visit foreign places, I also have to check the culinary side :D

10. How do you think you live in 10 years?
I wish to live in a big city in an old building, so I hope I'm able to do this in 10 years. And I want to have a walk-in closet full with clothes :D

11. Have you been in this month about something really happy? If yes, what was it?
Yes, Paris with Ami <3 and Animagic <3

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...