Thursday, August 30, 2012

100 Lolita Questionaire: 31 - 40


31. What is your motto? 
The ordinary gives the world its existence, the extraordinary its value. (Das Gewöhnliche gibt der Welt ihren Bestand, das Außergewöhnliche ihren Wert.) ~ It's a quote by Oscar Wilde.

32. What are your dreams of the future?
The biggest dreams of me are a pretty house in a warm place (I know Germany is not the coldest place on earth, but already too cold for me >_<). Then I want to live in the USA for some weeks/month and explore the whole country. And of course I want to travel to Tokyo to go hard core shopping there xD

33. "She's so perfect for Lolita!"- Did you ever think it about any celebrity?
No never, to be honest I can remember names of celebreties but not how they look xD But when I went to school, there was a girl in my class who had the perfect curled golden angel-like hair, she would totally look fabolous in Lolita *_*

34. Do you have any piece that's special for you?
My first Lolita item, a strawberry skirt from Angelic Pretty. Then my flower dress, because it's perfect in every way, and my Pony bag, because I wanted one for soo long and then I got it as a present from a good friend ^_^ And also my flower dress from Ane x Imoto, because it gives me the perfect Country Lolita feeling... yes this was nearly my whole closet ^^'''

35. What was your first Lolita item?
Like I just said, my first item was a strawberry skirt from Angelic Pretty:
I still have it and could never sell it!

36. Do you pose in a special way for pics?
Not really, I don't know many nice poses, so when I see a nice one, I copy it and do it for the rest of my life xDD

37. What is your style "bible"?
I usually get inspired by pictures of other Lolitas, from the GLB etc.

38. What is your ideal heel size?
Flat xD But I loooove Plateau shoes, so as long as the difference between front and back is not more than 7cm, I can walk in them comfotable.

39. Do you wear tiaras?
Not on a regular basis, but I want to buy me one!

40. Did you ever think about trying "Prince" style?
I thought about it, because I owned the perfect Kodona pants, but they became too big for me so I never came around to try this style and I also don't want to try it anymore, because I love Lolita because of its princess look, not prince look ^^

No comments:

Post a Comment

Note: Only a member of this blog may post a comment.

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...