Tuesday, August 7, 2012

Sweet Harajuku Day Düsseldorf


On Saturday I went to the Sweet Harajuku Day, a meet-up for all sweet japanese styles like Decora, Fairy Kei or Sweet Lolita. I was really happy that someone organized this kind of meet-up, because the only meet-ups we have are for Lolita fashion, so there was no good opportunity to wear other fashion styles until now ^^
I decided to wear Hime for the first time. I wanted to do it for a long time, but I never come around because with my real hair I just can't do a Hime hairstyle. Finally I managed to cut an old wig into a Hime half wig! I'm pretty satisfied with my outfit, I just have to work on better make up and nails.

Because of my work, I couldn't stay so long at the meet-up, so I met Ami 2 hours earlier to take pictures at the Südpark. After this we drove back to the central station to attend the meet-up. I just had enough time to take Puris with Ami and Loopy, to go to the japanese supermarket and to buy a big box of My little Ponys from my friend Asukatze xD After 1,5 hours of the meet-up I had to leave :(







Ami wore Fairy Kei for the first time!





During the meet-up, Ami, Loopy and me decided to do a Fairy Kei triplet! We already have an outfit idea but I will not tell you more until it is finished :-P

Thank you for reading~ <3

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...