Sunday, September 9, 2012

Meeting friends in Münster

Last Saturday I travelled to Münster to meet some friends. We had a little picknick and then took pictures in the beautiful botanical garden. But unfortunately, the garden is really green and don't have so many colorful backgrounds for Sweet Lolitas xD

(Sorry for the bad quality, I honestly don't know why blogger sometimes reduces the quality of the pictures with no reason O__O)



May and me had matching outfits :D

In the jungle


Gangnam Style xDDD




Here you can see my pretty hairstyle - May did it for me because I can't do it myself >-<

The tree looks so pretty in the middle of the lake



May in the fairy tale forest


The leaves were crazy big O_O

 My first time trying to make some gifs xD



Thank you very much for reading!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...