Saturday, December 22, 2012

Rose breakfast // Meowchis

Hello hello my dears~ <3

A few days ago I visited the christmas market, and there was an awesome booth with many Rose products! I already admired it last year so much, because Rose is my favourite flower. I love the look, the color, the taste, the smell... everything ^_^

So this year I decided to buy some items. I bought Rose candy, Rose tea, Rose soap and Rose jam! Here are the items:






The soap already has its place in my bathroom ~ it makes the whole room smelling like Roses :D


To try all the items, I made a little Rose breakfast with my pretty tea porcelain:



 Yes the tea and jam look more orange than pink, but still taste like Roses.

The Rose jam is only made from sugar (honey) with rose blooms. I don't like honey that much so I think I will use it to sweeten my tea in the future :)
Unfortunately I didn't knew before that the candy doesn't contain any Roses, it has only the shape of it :(

 The tea is made from 100% Rose leaves! So tasteful~

And now to add a little bit ~*~ kawaii ~*~ to my post xD A friend gave me a cute little Meowchi as a present :) It's from her favourite shop Tasty Peach Studios. Their stuff is so unbelievable kawaiiiii you have to check it out! xD

*CHUUUU*

Meowchi is inspired by japanese Mochi, that's why she looks like a candy ball ^^

Together with her new friends xD

I got also some pendants with Meowchis, and the Cotton Candy Llama *awwww* :DDD

So, enough cuteness for today! Thank you for reading <3333

No comments:

Post a Comment

Note: Only a member of this blog may post a comment.

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...