Tuesday, January 22, 2013

Future Posts + 100 Lolita Questionaire: 71 - 80

Hello!

I'm doing this questionnaire now for several months and I think I want to end it soon, so this week or maybe next week I want to finish it. I don't know if it is interesting for you to read but for me it makes much fun to write, so I will answer all questions ^^
Please be patient, because after this I'm opening my GIVEAWAY! Yes I told you about my giveaway some weeks... or months??... ago, but I wanted to have nice items for my giveaway, and yes it took me that long to search for something nice.
Then in february and march I will have more time to continue my "Different styles of Sweet"-series and maybe other intersting posts :)

So now to the next part of the questionnaire!


71. What age should you stop wearing lolita?
At the age you feel uncomfortable wearing it. And I think you should wear clothes which suit you. I definitly agree that one should wear what she/he wants, but I also think that you should have a bit of fashion sense when you are wearing Lolita, because especially Lolita is known for its sometimes almost insane perfection.

72. When do you think you should graduate from lolita? And why?
Isn't it the same question like the one before? xD
But I will say something about my style. At the beginning I really loved the childish outfits, but in the last weeks/months I felt a bit uncomfortable to wear my very childish outfits, so now I try to find dresses which looks more feminin and 'grown up'. I still love Sweet Lolita but I want to concentrate on dresses with flower pattern. I even have a new dress with a rose print in the mail, but I will tell you more about it when it arrives :)

73. "You should stop doing that!!! >_<" What must a lolita not do?
Stop reading Lolita Secrets. Even if you only read it and don't write secrets or comments, you still support this community because the secret-writers know, that everyone is reading it. And please also stop talking about this awful community on every meet-up, it is so annoying >_<

And also stop being angry because someone says that Lolita is a costume - seriously guys not everyone knows that Lolita fashion is even excisting!

74. "A lolita should be 'this'!" What do you think that should be?
A Lolita should do what she wants and should behave like she wants, but also respect other opinions and concrit. I think the hardest debate in Lolita is when it comes to oufits. Some people try something new and then other people say "Sorry but this isn't 100% Lolita". On the one side you should wear what you want, and if you think that your oufit is Lolita, then go ahead and wear it with proud. But also accept that others don't think the same like you.

75. Besides #73, is there anything you should definitely not do while wearing lolita?
Hmm most people would answer sports, but I think you can even do sports in brand clothes if you don't mind wearing bloomers as pants xD And you can make sports where you can wear fancy clothes, like Croquet or bicycling :)
But I think you should not try to wear Lolita on places where it is totally inappropriate.


76. What do you think of men in lolita?
If they wear Dandy/Kodona, I'm totally fine with it. But to be honest there are just a very few Brolitas (boys who wear dresses) who look good in their outfits. 99% of the Brolitas just look weird and creepy, because most of them wear Lolita as a costume anyway, and not as a fashion. I don't want to meet them or have contact to them, because I'm not sure if they really want to wear this fashion or do it just because they are weird. In my opinion, a Brolita who really wants to wear Lolita dresses as a fashion style, puts A LOT of effort in his outfit. He wears high-quality clothes and puts much time in his hair and make-up. This are the only ones I could trust but I never met a person like this before, I only saw picutres and TV interviews. One person you all know and who I actually find very pretty, is Mana-sama :)


77. Did you change yourself to be a lolita?
I didn't changed my personality just to become a Lolita. But of course my personality learned a bit from experiences while wearing Lolita :)
The only thing I changed was my body, I started a diet to loose weight, I wasn't fat but when I wanted to buy my first dress, I realized that I didn't fit into all dresses I liked. (The last months I gained everything back, but I'm currently making a diet again ^^)

78. What does your family and other people think of you dressing lolita? And do you accept it?
Haha nice question ;) My parents think on the one side that it is cute and pretty, but on the other side they ask me "Why do you want to wear that outside the house?" xD
All the friends who don't wear Lolita also don't know that I do it, because I just preferred not to tell them. Maybe they saw a picture of me somewhere but I usually don't tell them. But to be honest, I found so many friends through Lolita fashion that now most of my friends are Lolitas anyway xD

79. How do you wear lolita in the boiling mid-summer?
Usually if it is really hot I just don't wear Lolita, but since some conventions are in the middle of the summer, and since I hate it NOT to wear something fancy to a convention, I was really that crazy to wear Lolita at 30°C!
I wear an OP or a JSK with a T-shirt (not a blouse because I think the fabric of a T-shirt is more sweat-friendly and also more comfortable).
Then I wear no petticoat or a light petticoat, and short socks. I also don't put on much make-up and don't wear much jewellery. Also a wig is a really bad idea, it is better to make a hairstyle where you pin up your hair.

Here two outfits:

 You can see in my face how hot it was 
and I even was so crazy to wear tights xD

80. Have you gone to school or work in lolita?
No, I think my Sweet Lolita style is not very comfortable for everyday life, and I think also not appropriate for Unisversity. If I would study Fashion Design, then I would do it, but otherwise no ^^'
But this doesn't mean that I wear lazy ugly clothing in everyday life. I wear pretty fancy clothes, I even got asked several times if I go to a special event or to a party, but it's just not Lolita :)

No comments:

Post a Comment

Note: Only a member of this blog may post a comment.

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...