Friday, March 29, 2013

Lady Rose Shooting

Hello!

On Sunday I did a little Shooting with my friends Loopy and Evangeline! We wanted to take some pictures for a book about japanese fashion, but the weather was so bad that ALL pictures of me turned out ugly :( Okay a few were acceptable, and my friend Loopy was so nice to edit them for me <3

I wore my new Lady Rose and new blouse and new hat and new shoes xD But I lost a pearl from the shoes, what a stupid day now I have to find a new damn pearl >_<






Loopy wore a 50's inspired outfit:



And Evangeline wore her Toy Fantasy. She was so lucky all her pictures were perfect >_< (or maybe I'm just a really bad model and she is a good one xD)




Yeah currently in Germany we have something like winter instead of spring but I recognized it is also in other parts of the world? So at least we are not alone *hehehe*


No comments:

Post a Comment

Note: Only a member of this blog may post a comment.

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...