Wednesday, May 29, 2013

Hime Mules, destroyed princess shoes, Leylas Tea Party

Hello ^_^

Like you maybe already know, I really love Hime gyaru! And I desperately wanted some mules but the japanese shoe sizes are too small for me >_< Most shops only have 3 sizes, I really ask myself how japanese girls can fit into the shoes, I mean their feet aren't just between 22,5 - 24,5 cm are they? xD
However, I decided to make some mules myself! I just bought some boring mules in a german shop and decorated them myself :)

Here are they:







Haha you don't believe me what I used for the decoration: The ribbons are from my destroyed princess shoes (more later), the fabric is just ribbon and the lace is from a headbow which was too small for me xD

What do you think about them? Do you have any suggestions what I could made better? I know they have this "self-made" look which I usually don't like, but I have no other materials and I don't want to buy anything at the moment because I have to save money for Paris and another tea party ;)

Btw this is how the mules looked before (really ugly uuuhhh xD):


~♥~♥~

Now to my destroyed princess shoes.... I'm so sad.... I only have worn them 2 times, the 2nd time was on Japan-Day this Saturday and in the evening the heels from both shoes broke T_T And I think it's too expensive to repair them because the shoes don't even fit me very well and they are uncomfortable, and I can't sell them destroyed so I decided to snip off the bows and throw the rest away T___T >>Klick here<< for a picture of the shoes so you know which I mean :'(

~♥~♥~

Aaand last but not least, today Leyla announced that she will host a Tea Party in July in the Netherlands, with Misako Aoki and Kawaii.international!! (If you don't know Leyla, she is the owner of the Lolita shop "Mfashion" and you could see her a few times at Kawaii.i TV show!) You can see more info about the Tea Party here: https://www.facebook.com/events/529178407119442/
I always hoped for more Lolita events in Europe but I think this year are too much xD There will be 4 events within 4 month... first Japan Expo/Lolita con/tea partys in Paris, then tea party in the Netherlands, then Lolita con in London and then Innocent World tea party in Vienna xD And I don't have money to visit them all ;__; But I reeeeally want to go to Leylas Tea Party, because I always wanted to meet Misako Aoki and I love the TV show Kawaii.i !!! I just need to grab a ticket! Wish me luck >___<


No comments:

Post a Comment

Note: Only a member of this blog may post a comment.

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...