Tuesday, July 30, 2013

Kawaii Weekend in Utrecht ~ Saturday Evening

My second post about Utrecht!
We had literally a party at a club named "Tivoli". It was really fun to go to a party where all people were dressed in Lolita fashion xD Of course there was program but between the program points a DJ played real party music, and it was really good! I secretly hoped for cocktails but unfortunately they had only liquor, which I don't like (and I think it's totally not classy to drink them in Lolita fashion :-P)

When I entered, I directly run to the selling booth to grab some merchandise of Misako and RinRin! Everything was pretty cheap, postcard set 1€, Misakos book 10€ and  RinRin's CD + postcard 5€ (but later I discovered it had only one song T_T)


The first program point was the performance of Misako Aoki and her new song "Maepatsu Himeka". Everyone should do the dance!




After this, RinRin performed three songs! First her own song "Kira Kira dreamy" and then 2 cover songs.

I don't want to be critical but you could clearly hear that both of them sing only playback and also the voice on the playback was not their real voice ^_~ But I know they are mainly models and not singers and it was still a lot of fun to see their performance.



Videos of the performances (it was the first time RinRin performed her song!!!)


Then the first part of the outfit contest started. Everyone who attended the contest had to go on stage, there was a real catwalk :D I don't know why but I was real nervous when I went up the stage, even if I know that it was only for fun!

Sorry for the derpy face xD


And a video of the outfit contest:


While Misako and RinRin went backstage to choose the winners of the outfit contest, there was a fashion show by Linda Friesen 4 o'clock, and then Scarlet Penta performed a few songs. I personally never heard of Scarlet before but she has a beautiful voice.

My favourite dress form Linda Friesen

Scarlet Penta singing~ ♫

The last point was the announcement of the contest winners, and guess what I WON 3RD PLACE!!!!! You can't believe how proud I was when Misako and RinRin choosed me as 3rd place, I felt so honored!!! Especially because half of my outfit was selfmade: hat, shoes, necklace and gloves.

Misako and RinRin explained why they choosed my outfit for the 3rd price

I got my present -  a brown parasol from Btssb *__*

And a video from the announcement of the winners:


Like I told you before, RinRin liked my hat and the chiffon skirt of my friend Evangeline very much. And after they announced the 3 winners I thought "hmm why didn't they chose Evangeline, is there another price?". And then RinRin really announced that there was a fourth special price xD And of course it was Evangeline :DDD

Evangeline's outfit

2nd place

1st place

All the winners!

After the announcement it was already around 10 p.m. so we went directly to the hotel and fall asleep xD
Here some last pictures from the party and a group picture!





Next entry is about the Sunday picnic :)

~*~ Most pictures are from the photographer of the event, Me.Photographie
Please check out his page: www.MeFotografie.com ~*~

No comments:

Post a Comment

Note: Only a member of this blog may post a comment.

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...