Monday, August 26, 2013

Paris Paris ♫ Day 1

As background song please choose this one now xD



Today I want to write about my Paris trip which was 1 month ago :)

This time I travelled for 3 days with 3 friends: Ami, Loopy and Himecookie (they were also in Utrecht with me).

We had to get up really early at 5 am to take the train to Paris. Where I live we have a train directly connected to Paris with only 3 stops inbetween, so we need only 3.5 hours, and the train is really cheap, cheaper than travelling within Germany! I hope I find a new job soon where I earn more money and can travel more often to Paris :D

But now to my trip, when we arrived, we went directly to the hotel to change into Lolita clothes and then shopping! Last year I bought nothing in the brand stores except something small for friends, but this year I found something for me :D First we visited the Btssb shop!

Busy with shopping

I saw many pretty dresses and blouses but everything was too expensive or didn't fit ;_; But in the end I fullfilled my dream and bought an Usakumya-chan!

With my new purchase in front of holy Btssb xD

Then we went to Angelic Pretty! This year Maki & Asuka were also there :D (Really sad that AP Paris is now closed ;_____;) I made small presents for them, a postcard and german chocolate.

When I entered the store I was really in heaven! I think we spend 1 hour in the store, just looking at everything! I have to admit I was a bit nervous to give the presents to Maki & Asuka and I even thought about not giving the presents to them, because I had fear that they don't like it but in the end they were happy about it ^_^ Unfortunately they didn't had a big selection of dresses or items which I liked, but I found a pink blouse! I really wanted to buy a pink blouse during my Paris trip and it even was the only one in the whole store xD



Of course I also took a picture with Maki & Asuka:

It was really hot that day, over 30°C!!! But Maki & Asuka were wearing blouses with long arms and a wool cardigan!!! When we asked Maki if it isn't too hot she answered "Yes it is but I have to look perfect *laughed*" xD

We also met a really nice girl form the USA, she asked if she could come with us because she didn't knew anyone. We agreed and so we went back to Btssb and then to Princess Crepe!

Our whole group with the girl from USA <3

Even the shop staff wears Btssb!

I want to make a real photoshoot in that shop >_<

Then we went back to the hotel to change our clothes, drop our shopping stuff and get some food! After a little break we went out again to go to Laduree and the other 2 Lolita shops in Paris.

Laduree really have the BEST Macarons in the world, but also the most expensive xD But they are so delicious you have to try them and they are worth the money!


After this we wanted to visit the other 2 Lolita shops in Paris, giq'chaq and Harajuku. But giq'chaq was closed and Harajuku had only gothic stuff (besides a Moitie dress for 500€...).

Then it was already very late and we went back to the hotel. We had an amazing view over Paris and Sacre Coer from our hotel room!


Btw this is all the stuff I bought in the 3 days:
~ Angelic Pretty blouse
~ Angelic Pretty postcard + bunny button => free gifts for buying the blouse
~ Angelic Pretty cantonier for my Lady Rose (I bought it from Ami but it was in Paris so it counts xD)
~ Btssb Usakumya Bag
~ Sephora lipstick
~ Chocomint Sugar Heart hairclip
~ Mameshipamyupamyu plush (OMG it is so cute I swear, I played the whole day with it after I came back from Paris xD)
~ Barbie necklace


Thank you for reading~ ♫♫♫

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...