Sunday, September 29, 2013

Kawaii.i video of Utrecht Tea Party

Hello!

Almost 3 month ago I went to the Tea Party in Utrecht, and finally they showed the video on Kawaii.international!! ♪ヽ( ⌒o⌒)人(⌒-⌒ )v ♪
I think everyone was really excited for it and I think it turned out good... I just think it was too short xD But I understand that they can't make a 15min video from it, it would be interesting for us but boring for everyone who wasn't at the party! Though I would have loved to see more of us dancing in Lolita at the evening party, it would have been so funny to watch ┌(★o☆)┘

Oh_tralala uploaded the excerpt about the tea party, you can watch it here:

I also made a few screenshots:
This picture was from the 2nd day but they didn't said anything about it ;)
Me talking with a cute girl~
Yuki was sooo cute when she finally could meet her idol Misako Aoki ^-^
I think this was after taking the group picture



All winners, unfortunately they didn't mention Evangeline as special price winner but I think they just had to cut the video shorter ^^

There weren't many other views from my friends I could show you but we have better pictures from the photographer anyway ^^

Thank you for reading,
Miuko

No comments:

Post a Comment

Note: Only a member of this blog may post a comment.

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...