Friday, February 14, 2014

"Lolita News" - new blog !

Hello my dears!

I want to present you my new second blog "Lolita News". I created a second one because it will have a complete different focus: I will post about new events, intersting videos, pictures, reports and more.

I'm quite active in the "Lolita internet world" (or how you want to call it xD) and I often find here and there some intersting stuff, but always on many different websites. So I wanted to create a blog where everything is in one place.

"Puppenschloss" is about my personal life as a Lolita and with my own written content. But the new blog will mainly contains short posts with links to the interesting stuff. I hope you like the idea, please tell me what you thing about it.

I started it 1 week ago so of course it is pretty emty yet, but hopefully many posts will follow. "Lolita News" is written in german because I want to make it for german Lolitas, especially when I'm writing about new events.

So after my wall of text comes the important part, the link xD



No comments:

Post a Comment

Note: Only a member of this blog may post a comment.

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...