Tuesday, March 18, 2014

Carnival Shooting 2

Hello dears!

In my last post I only showed pictures of me because we took so many, that I thought I will post the pictures of my friends in a second post. I'm currently also in the middle of editing some pictures better, maybe in 2-3 weeks I will show you them :)

First is Ami with her Princess Honey Tea Saloon dress from Btssb:





Here is Asu with her Smartie dress from AP (yes I forgot the real name but it's Smarties sooo xD):




And last but not least StrawBerrieh with her Metamorphose Sailor dress:





And I also want to show you the wonderful field full of crocus flowers:




Thank you for reading,
Miuko ~ <3

No comments:

Post a Comment

Note: Only a member of this blog may post a comment.

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...