Thursday, April 24, 2014

Benrath Photoshoot 1

I totally forgot to show you the pictures I did some weeks ago, when we had a spontaneous meet at the castle in Benrath. The weather was great and I asked on Facebook who has time for a meet-up, and even if I asked only 2 days before, we were 7 people (I think? I'm not sure anymore xD).

I took the opportunity to make better pictures of my pink hat. I wore it at the Tea Party in Utrecht, but back then I hadn't time to make properly pictures, so I did it now. I wore nearly the same outfit like in Utrecht, and funnily my friend Evangeline had the same idea xD

In this post I will show you my pictures, in the next post the pictures of my friends :)

Pictures were taken by my friend Ami <3 <3 <3 (like nearly all my pictures, but I think I often forget to say it ^^''')









What do you think? I like the pictures because I don't look so fat in them xD

Kind regards,
Miuko~ <3

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...