Wednesday, May 21, 2014

Cherryblossom Picknick

Last month we had a little meet-up at the Nordpark in Düsseldorf. We wanted to take pictures of the cherry blossoms but we came 2 weeks too late >_< But we found other pretty flowers so it was okay.

When we arrived in the park, we all settled down for a picknick. After then everyone started to take pictures. I desperately wanted a good picture so I was around 2-3 hours away with my friends, and when we came back, all the other people were already packing their stuff and leaving back home. Why do Lolitas always want to go home so early, it was such a nice weather, I could have stayed at least 2 hours more! But whatever.

At least I got some acceptable pictures, thank you Ami and Marron for taking some pictures :)

I wore my outfit from the Enchanted event again because the pictures we took in London turned out quite dark and blurry.








I hope you like the pictures!
Kind regards,
Miuko~ <3

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...