Sunday, May 18, 2014

Closet Confidential Meme

Hello!

It's time again for a little meme which I found on egl. You answer 7 questions about your closet. I found it really interesting to read all the answers so here are mine.

1. What is the oldest item in your wardrobe/closet?
I think the first Item I bought for Lolita were these socks, after someone posted them in the german online community. I think I bought them late 2008/early 2009, because at that time I was looking in normal stores for Lolita stuff (back then I thought you could buy suitable items in normal stores) and someone wrote that you can buy them at a german store and that they are Lolita, so I bought them xD. This was seriously the only reason because I was never into the Gothic style so I never really could use them for Lolita xD. But I combined them with my black Zara dress for some causal/inspired coords.

Old picture from 2011 and it wasn't meant as a real Lolita outfit, so please don't think it's Ita xD

2. What is the newest item?
My Sugar Pansy JSK in mint! I bought it last month and I didn't bought anything else for my closet since then, not even jewellery or other small stuff.


3. What is the most expensive item?
My Day Dream Carnival OP which cost 29.190 Yen. It was the first time that I bought a dress new from the store, but honestly I think it's too much money for one item althought I understand why brand dresses cost so much. But I still prefer to buy second hand :)


4. What is the cheapest/most affordable item?
My cheapest brand item are my wrist cuffs from AP which I bought for 12€ at egl_comm_sales.


5. What was the biggest bargain?
My biggest bargain was my Dress Change JSK which I bought for 70€ on mbok. It's SUPER detailed, you can't see its whole beauty unless you see it irl, but check out lolibrary if you want to see more: *click*       

6. What was the biggest waste of money?!
My biggest waste was my Pony Angel Replica. I bought it for the same price you can get the original AP dress second hand, and of course when I sold my replica, I didn't even got half of the money back. (But back then I thought that the original dress had a second hand value of 400€ + so I thought that the price I paid was pretty reasonable xD).
I love this print but I didn't loved the replica of it, because it didn't looked good. So I sold it and whenever I find the original one, I will buy it!!


7. What are your three favorite items right now?
My Dress Change JSK, my Lady Rose OP and my Rose Last Note hat.

Do you like this meme? If you did it too please tell me in the comments :)

Thank you for reading,
Miuko~ <3

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...