Tuesday, May 6, 2014

Kyary Pamyu Pamyu Concert

One week ago, the Kyary Pamyu Pamyu concert took place in Cologne!! I already saw Kyary at the Japan Expo 2012 and I enjoyed it very much, so I was happy to hear that she would also come to Germany. And I was even more happy when I heard that the concert was in a venue only 15 minutes away from my apartment :D

Before the concert we had a little meet-up in a fairly new Cupcake Café called "Le PomPom" (doesn't the name fit perfectly to Kyary? xD). The Café itself looks amazing, it's the perfect location for Lolitas! The cupcakes were okay, not bad, but also nothing special.

I ordered a Matcha Cupcake but it tasted just like cream cheese with sugar...

 A bit of the beautiful interior

Then we also wanted to take outfit pictures and the owner of the Café gave us a cupcake as a gift so we could take pictures with it ^-^ The owner also took pictures with her own camera but she didn't uploaded them yet (she wanted it for her Facebook-Page).

My outfit... I know my hair looks very childish, but for Kyary it is okay to look childish xD






Our whole group

After the Café we went to a restaurant to eat pizza. But I don't have a picture of it because I'm pretty sure you don't want to see me eating pizza xD But we took a picture of our Mameshipamyupamyu plushes:

In case you don't know it, it's a bean xD

Then we went to the venue. We arrived 1 hour before we could enter, and there was already a large queue. Some of my friends arrived even 5 hours before the event started! But I think it was not nessecary to come so early because the venue wasn't that full when we entered.

I wanted to buy some merchandise but they only had boring T-Shirts and Hoodies. A few days before was the concert in Paris and my friends told me that they had more merchandise there, but it somehow didn't came to Germany?! But you could take pictures with a bunny called "Pamyurin". They also took Instax-pictures with the camera. I think it was a great idea, because that way you have a nice memory from the concert :)


The Instax picture

Finally we went to the hall with the stage. The hall was smaller then I expected, and there were only around 350-400 guests ('only' because the other concerts in Europe had way more people).


Mameshiba photo bomb xD In the background you can see the stage, it had a huge bear as decoration!

The concert started and it was a lot of fun! I was especially amazed by the dancers, they were so good!! Kyary was singing playback but it wasn't a problem for me, she was very cute and had great outfits. She changed her outfit 3 times!

I don't have more pictures of the concert but I guess you can find them everywhere online anyway xD 

Now I saw nearly all japanese singers I like (Kanon Wakeshima, Nana Kitade and Kyary). The only one missing is Mana! But I guess he will never come to Germany and if he come, the tickets would cost something like 100€... but one can dream... (I don't even like his music I just want to see him because he is a Lolita idol xD).

Thank you for reading,
Miuko~ <3

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...