Friday, May 2, 2014

Maid Café

Hello my dears!

I didn't forget the Benrath pictures of my friends, but I have to edit them a little, so today I will write about the Maid Café (*^◇^)_旦

Some of the lovely maids <3

Three weeks ago I visited the Maid Café event from the "Lucky Chocolate Maid Café"! Maybe you can remember that I already visited a Maid event in Dezember, and now the lovely Maids had their second event. But this time it was a lot smaller, it was in a smaller café with less maids and I think no special programm, but I arrived pretty late so I'm not sure if they did some dancing or singing before.

None of my friends had time so I went there alone, but sometimes it is a good idea because you can meet new people! I met another girl called MiharuYuki who also came alone, so we sat on a table and talked a bit :) She also wrote about the Maid event: *klick*

Aaand I also met May and Riina there <3 They both worked as Maids in the café and I was happy to meet them again, because they are both such lovely cutie pies ^_^ I also talked with them a while and Riina even drew a picture for me ☆*・゜゚・*\(^O^)/*・゜゚・*☆

Now some pictures! Sorry some have bad quality, because I forgot my good camera and only had my old digicam >_<

 I ate a Matcha cupcake, it was sooo delicious! From all the cupcakes I ever ate in different cafés, this one was the best so far! And I also drunk a Strawberry Bubble Tea which was served in a huge beer glass xD

 Together with Riina <3

 With Riinas picture she drew for me, but the sun ate it ^^*

Riinas picutre, I framed it because I always decorate my small apartment with cute pictures ^_^

The event was in the "Bubble Sphere" café on the Immermann-Street next to the old OCS store, in case you don't know it. I took some pictures of it:


The entrace with the bar and three small tables

 The upper floor with more tables


On the toilet door was a cute Lolita poster!

A bit fooling around with the picture xD

My outfit on that day; I wore something simple, and I was very happy that I still looked fancy but not too crazy so I didn't got any stupid comments and nobody tried to photograph me secretly꒰ᵕ༚ᵕ⑅꒱






I hope there will be another Maid event again! You can also visit the Lucky Chocolate Maid Café at the Dokomi convention in May, I will surely be there!

Thank you for reading,
Miuko~ <3

No comments:

Post a Comment

Note: Only a member of this blog may post a comment.

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...