Wednesday, June 25, 2014

1 Outfit - 2 Meet ups

Hello dears!
This time I will make one entry for 2 little meet-ups, because I have worn the same outfit both times and not too much to write either :)


~*~ 1. Meet-up: Castles and Princesses ~*~
My friend Ami and me planned a meet-up at the castle "Augustusburg" in Bruehl. This castle is really pretty and has a huge park including a forest and several small lakes.

Unfortunately the sun was really really bright so we couldn't take many pictures :(. But I could talk to other Lolitas who I didn't saw in a while, so it was nice to see them again!







~*~ 2. Meet-up: Shopping Queen ~*~
My friend Asukatze is participating in the german TV-show "Shopping Queen". So yes in a few months you will see a Lolita there :D. For the show, my friend organized a little Lolita picnic to intodruce the fashion and we got filmed a few minutes. I don't know if they will use this material and if, then I guess you can see our picnic only for 5 seconds or something xD. But it was quite funny xD.

We didn't planned to wear the same dress! This just reminded us that we should make the Little Bears Café meet-up soon! And the Lady Rose meet, and the Carnival meet... xD






Maybe I will show the pictures of the other people who attended in another post, but I always edit the pictures and this takes a lot of time, so I'm a bit unmotivated to do it ^^''''

Thank you for reading,
Miuko~ <3

No comments:

Post a Comment

Note: Only a member of this blog may post a comment.

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...