Thursday, June 5, 2014

Angelic Pretty Tea Party !!!

Dear Miss Miriam,

Thank you for your support to Angelic Pretty.
Thank you very much for reserving your place for «Angelic Pretty Tea Party in Paris» 
We confirm your reservation as following.


So like you can see, I won a ticket for the Angelic Pretty Tea Party !!! OMG I'm so happy, and this time I don't have to go alone, but I can go with my friend Ami who also won a ticket. We both want to wear our Lady Rose dresses => Twinsiiiiiies ヽ( ⌒o⌒)人(⌒-⌒ )ノ ♪

I got the confirmation at 2:30h in the middle of the night! But I couldn't sleep well this night so I was online at that time and could directly see it <3 Some french Lolitas on Facebook wrote that until now only the first 10 Lolitas got their confirmation. I don't know if this is true but I got number 4 and my friend number 7 (which is quite strange since I ordered both our tickets in one mail, so why not 4 and 5 or something like this xD). But that means I was reaaally fast if I was the 4th mail they got O___o

We will only go the AP Tea Party and Fashion Walk which is the same day, but we will not go to any other events, because we don't want to spend a fortune on hotel costs and it would be also quite expensive to go to ALL the events (despite the fact that they are sold-out anyway).

Btw the text about the Tea Party at the Angelic Pretty website is sooo cute:
We can enjoy delicious cakes and petits fours and spend a special moment like princesses.

But it's true, at Angelic Pretty Tea Parties you can really feel like a princess for 2 hours
☆*・゜゚・*\(^O^)/*・゜゚・*☆

Here some pictures of the location:




Who of you will be also at the Angelic Pretty Tea Party or at the other events in Paris???

Thank you for reading,
Miuko~ <3

No comments:

Post a Comment

Note: Only a member of this blog may post a comment.

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...