Tuesday, August 5, 2014

I'm at the AP website

Angelic Pretty released the pictures of the tea party, pop-up store and fashion walk! You can see me there too on 4 pictures ^^. Those pictures are also printed in the newest issue of "Spoon"! Now I can say that I was in a japanese magazine :D. I directly bought the magazine and I will show you the scans when it arrives.

I think these pictures were all taken by Ms. Honda, because I can remember that she took the picture of Ami, Asuka and me. But maybe those pictures are from several different photographers or another photographer took the same picture at the same time, because there were many people constantly taking pictures at the AP Tea Party xD.

Here is the link: http://www.angelicpretty.com/news/2014summer_paris/report.html
I hope they will release an english version too!

I posted the pictures here but on the website they have better quality!

Thank you for reading,
Miuko~ <3

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...