Thursday, August 28, 2014

Japan Day 2014

I realized that I didn't post the pictures of Japan Day which was already in May! I have worn my new Sugar Pansy JSK and because I didn't have worn it since then again, I just want to show you my outfit :)

When I look at the pictures I think my outfit looks really pretty xD. I have totally forgotten how it looked. But this year I had no luck with my shoes again!!! Last year on Japan Day, my shoes completely broke, and this year I had the same problem! A few minutes after we took the pictures, my shoes broke and I had to go to a store to buy new ones T_T. I decorated them myself and created them especially for that outfit T_T.



My friend Evangeline:



 My friend Ami:


 Aaand time for some selfies:





We were handing out some flyers for the Lolita book "Shades of Wonderland", that's why we posed with the flyers ^^

Thank you for reading,
Miuko~ <3

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...