Wednesday, October 8, 2014

Barbie Meet-up



On Saturday I went to a Meet-up in Siegburg, which was organized by my friend Loopy. The theme was Barbie, because we went to a small Barbie exhibition at the local museum. A private collector (who is in the Guinnes Book Of World Records for having the largest Barbie collection on earth) lended the museum a few pieces. And with few, I mean literally few, because when we entered, there were a total of 2 shelves with Barbies.... we were quite disappointed, but the musem's entry fee was only 1€, so it was acceptable.


My favourite Barbie, because she is pink, glittery and a Balerina!
I love music instruments, so I loved this Barbies too!
Very cute american diner
One of the 2 shelves... the other one was even smaller...



After this, we climbed a hill to take pictures. It was quite exhausting going up there, and then we had to realize that there was a construction side, so we couldn't enter the garden >_< But we still found a small spot for taking pictures! The boyfriend of Loopy took some pictures of us :)




Like you can see, I haven't worn a Lolita outfit, because I thought this outfit fits perfectly to Barbie, so I wanted to wear this instead of Lolita!

Then we were really hungry and entered the cafe which Loopy reserved for us. I ordered my favourite cake, clementine cream cake. We had a lot of fun talking with each other :)


Thank you for reading,
Miuko~ <3

No comments:

Post a Comment

Note: Only a member of this blog may post a comment.

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...