Sunday, October 26, 2014

Chocolate Meet-up

Hello!

Only a short post about our Chocolate Meet-up yesterday. We went to the chocolate museum in Cologne and nearly everyone was dressed in chocolate-themed outfits! Sadly we were always in a rush so that we didn't take a group picture T___T

I only have pictures of me and my Little Bears Café twins :)

The museum was ok. I was there a few times already but the last time was several years ago. In my memory it was bigger and more interesting. We rushed through the museum in less then 1 hour. Afterwards we wanted to go to the café. But the cake was really expensive, around 4€ for a slice and 4€ for a hot chocolate. So I ordered an espresso but I forgot that espresso is suuuuper small xD. So I paid 2,40€ for 1 sip of coffee xD.

Then we went to a japanese restaurant. I couldn't decide if I should order Karaage (fried chicken) or a Crunchy Roll (fried sushi rolls). I finally chose Karaage, and when we finished eating, the waitress gave us free Crunchy Rolls for testing. What a coincidence ^_^



Thank you for reading,
Miuko~ <3

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...