Sunday, November 23, 2014

No OTT outfits at Metamorphose Contest?! (not a request for votes ^^)

Hello my dear readers!

Today I want to talk about the Metamorphose A&W 2014 Contest. Currently the OTT trend is really popular and Sweet Lolita isn't the only substyle anymore that follows this trend. Classic and Gothic OTT
are even more popular today.

And for special occasions like such contests, Lolitas usually tend to choose their OTT outfits because they look most special and make you stand out more from the other people. But at this contest, basically noone entered with such an outfit.

Some examples of their newest collection

And I asked myself why. Maybe it's because I'm a huge AP fan that I always expect more overloaded outfits. But I think it's because Metamorphose has a huge "Old School", or should I better say, "Normal" Lolita  vibe. When I think of Metamorphose, the first outfit coming to my mind is a very basic one, where you wear a dark-colored skirt with a beret and a blazer. I think even if Metamorphose has sometimes crazy-looking dresses, it's just not the brand where you wear crazy outfits. Fans of Metamorphose like to wear Lolita in a casual way, in a further step I would even say it's the brand for Lolitas who wear this fashion everyday.


If you haven't done it already, you can take a look at the outfit contest here:
Metamorphose website
Facebook voting page

I'm very interested in what you are thinking about this topic? Do you agree or disagree with me?

I also participated in the contest. I don't know why but I'm happy that I can see my picture at the Metamorphose website, even if mine is the very last one of the contest ^_^'''''


Thank you for reading!
I would be happy to read your comments :)
Miuko~ <3

No comments:

Post a Comment

Note: Only a member of this blog may post a comment.

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...