Friday, December 26, 2014

Finding a super rare dress

Today I was browsing through mbok and I couldn't believe my eyes when I found a super rare dress I always wanted to own! And with rare I mean really rare, not that Angelic Pretty dresses who are only "rare" because scalpers are buying them.

I'm talking about the Ribbon Ribbon Hello Kitty JSK by Btssb. It was released in 2009 and I told myself if I ever start to wear Lolita, I want to buy that dress. I even had hope to be able to buy it, because the advertisement for this dress was at the Btssb frontpage for a quite long time and I thought, if it is on the frontpage it can't be sold out. How wrong I was xD



But since then it was always on top of my wishlist, not certainly because of the design, but because it combines 2 things I love: Lolita and Hello Kitty.

A few days ago I found that dress on mbok, however the price is too expensive for me. It costs 45.000 Yen and even if the Yen course is better than ever, it still would cost 300€ + additional costs. I think it's too expensive, it might be rare but it isn't that popular.

When it comes to money I can be really resistent. I don't want to pay ridiculous prices no matter how much I want an item and how rare it is. I want to pay appropiate prices, that means I have nothing against paying a high price for Puppet Circus for example. But in this case, 45.000 Yen is too much.

How do you handle such situations? Do you consider market prices or are you willing to pay higher prices if you really want a dress?

Thank you for reading,
Miuko~ <3

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...