Monday, December 1, 2014

My Advent Calendar

Today I could open the first door of my advent calendar! In case you don't know what it is: it's a calendar with 24 doors and from the 1st to 24th december, you open a door each day to count the days until christmas! Behind each door are small pictures, chocolate, candy or small presents.

My mother gives me one each year and this year she found one with delicious cupcakes printed on it. It's so cute! And even the small doors have a cupcake shape *_*






Do you also have advent calendars in your country? I read that it is a german tradition but some other countries have it too, so if you aren't from Germany I would be interested if you use advent calendars :)

Thank you for reading!
Miuko~

No comments:

Post a Comment

Note: Only a member of this blog may post a comment.

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...