Monday, May 25, 2015

Dokomi 2015

Hello hello \(*゚ー゚*)/♥

This year was the 5th time I visited the Dokomi (ノ◕ヮ◕)ノ*:・゚✧ It was an amazing weekend!

I spend most of the time talking with friends and shopping! I planned to watch some of the programm but I totally forgot about it so I didn't watched anything... like every year ヽ(*^▽^*)ゞ

~*~ SATURDAY ~*~

Like every year I participated in the fashion show, but this year it wasn't a Lolita-only show but a Harajuku street fashion show! So instead of Lolita I have worn Romantic Gyaru ❀♥

 Behind the scenes xD

 I was happy that many people liked my outfit since I don't wear Gyaru very often... well actually never xD. And many people asked me if it was my real hair! Nooo unfortunately not xD

Some outfit pictures:



There was also a photo booth where you could learn how to take picutres. I think it was a very nice idea, however we weren't that interested in learning, we just wanted to take some pictures xD. I liked the cute Maid background *-*


Together with Ami ♥

~*~ SUNDAY ~*~

On Sunday I have worn a casual kawaii coordinate. Maaany people wanted to cuddle my puffy earrings ( ノ^ω^)ノ* I made them myself quickly in the morning because I was in need of an accessoire xD



I also went to the Maid Café to eat a melon pan and waffles. Some of my friends are also Maids, so I had a lot of fun there :) I think this year the Maid Café was very good and professional, better than the last years! The funny thing was, that our table got at least 5 Moe Moe Kyuns, but we were the ONLY table who got them while we were there xD.



Together with cute May ♥

 We also found Grumpy Cat (ノ ゜口゜)ノ


This year, the fashion area was really big, so there was a lot of stuff to buy! I bought this:



I love the Dokomi and I'm already looking forward to next year!
If I find more pictures and videos, I will make a second post ^_^

Thank you for reading,
Miuko~ <3

No comments:

Post a Comment

Note: Only a member of this blog may post a comment.

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...