Saturday, July 18, 2015

Paris 2015 - Day 4 - Doll Classica Tea Party


On my fourth day, I meet with Shalisa in the morning at the Aki boulangerie. The Aki boulangerie is very delicious, however they are a little weird, because they have 2 prices for all their food and drinks. If you want to stay at the Café, you have to pay a higher price. Since I can speak a little french, I understood their system, but my friend didn't understood it and accidently payed the "to go" price, and when the shop staff saw her sitting in the Café, she totally freaked out about that my friend didn't payed the higher price. But when we asked her if my friend can pay the additional 20 cent (20 CENT OMG !!!), she calmed down xD.

I would have never thought that I would get to know other persons through blogging, but I actually did get to know Shalisa, because we were reading the blogs of each others! It was really nice to meet you in person <333. We were talking about the differences between UK, Germany and France, really interesting! Especially the UK system of city, village, town etc. xDDD

 Picture by Shalisa - visit her blog for her post too ^_^

~*~*~*~*~*~*~

In the afternoon, we went to the Doll Classica Tea Party. I think the tea party was ok, it could have been better, but it was really not the fault of the organizers that Midori has cancelled her appearance only a few weeks before the event.

the Tea Party room

A major problem was the lack of air conditioning. In hot summer I would really try to choose a place with air conditioner. But on the positive side, there was more than enough food! The organizers even asked everyone to eat more cake since there was so much left of it. I surely did xD.

 The cake (one of them xD)

My first round of food xD

At the beginning of the Tea Party, the 3 Lolita ambassadors of France did a tutorial to show how you can coordinate 1 dress in 3 different styles. For me, it was boring, since I'm not a beginner Lolita anymore and I don't need such suggestions. And we weren't allowed to eat the cake before the tutorial was over xD.

Then the buffet opened and after everyone had enough to eat, the special guest Luna Haruna peformed a song. I think she looked so cute and she is a very good singer and dancer.


After this, we played a little game. The game was quite confusing, everyone got a picture, and you had to find other persons with the same theme of the picture. For example, my picture was a violin, and I had to find other persons with the theme "music". The first 3 groups who were complete could win additional tickets for the raffle. Every group had 6 persons, but my group couldn't find all 6 pictures, so we didn't win anything.

After the game, Luna Haruna was singing another song. But then she directly left, because "she has other stuff to do". We couldn't even take pictures with her D:

At the end of the Tea Party, we had the raffle. Sadly, many people who had several tickets also won several prizes, that means a few people got 2 or 3(!) prizes, while most of the others got none. I also didn't won anything.

During the Tea Party, you also could go shopping. Many indie-brands were announced and I thought that I can shop a lot, but actually each brand only had ~3 items?! So they couldn't even fill 2 tables with it. Of course I still found something to buy, I bought the Lolita Tokyo Shopping Guide and postcards with artwork of Sakizo.
(Btw I'm a bit disappointed by the Shopping Guide, since in the last GLB, there was an advertisement of this book with a lot of english texts, but the actual book has no english texts at all!! Except for the adress + opening hours of the store...).

 The whole shopping area...

 Original artworks by Sakizo which you could buy

Because Midori was ill and couldn't come, we could also write her something in a book. I did wrote a little message, but my drawing of the Eiffel Tower looked horrible, I'm glad I didn't took a picture of it, so here you can just see the book and decoration material xD


Now I also want to show you my outfit. I don't know what Btssb was thinking when they created the crown, but THAT DAMN CROWN WAS SLIPPING OFF MY HEAD THE WHOLE TIME >___<


Thank you for reading,
Miuko~ <3

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...