Saturday, August 29, 2015

Angelic Pretty Tea Party Paris 2014 in GLB and KERA

Last year's Angelic Pretty Tea Party in Paris was covered by a huge article in the Spoon magazine. Because of this, I didn't thought that it was printed in other magazines too. But today I visited my local japanese bookstore and flipped through a few magazines, not wanting to buy anything, but then I saw that the AP Tea Party had a small article in the GLB too! And you can even see me in a few pictures *_*

It's the GLB Autumn 2014, Vol. 53.


Also a few weeks ago I saw that the group picture of the AP Tea Party was shown in the KERA. The article was not about the Tea Party itself, but about the history of AP.

It's the KERA 3 / 2015, Vol. 199


Thank you for reading,
Miuko~ <3

No comments:

Post a Comment

Note: Only a member of this blog may post a comment.

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...