Sunday, September 13, 2015

Angelic Pretty 3way Bag Book REVIEW

I recently purchased the newest e-mook by Angelic Pretty! I already own 2 e-mook bags by Angelic Pretty and I love their quality and use them nearly every day! And since I'm in need of a bigger Lolita bag, I decided to buy this e-mook too.

I bought it *here* at CDJapan for 20€ + shipping (I always choose the cheapest shipping SAL, which is around 10€ and without tracking and insurance, but I never lost a package from CDJapan, and it needs 2 weeks to arrive). An Angelic Pretty bag for ~30€ sounds like a very good deal, doesn't it???

What is the difference between a mook and an e-mook? A mook is a crossover between a book + magazine, while an e-mook is a mook which also contains a freebie. There are two different kinds of e-mooks: some e-mooks contain an actual mook with interesting information, while other e-mooks doesn't contain a mook at all but instead contain a small flyer with 5 pages, and the main purpose of those e-mooks is to actually sell the freebie.

The bag was wrapped in a nice package.




Even if the package was already quite big, the bag was still a bit squeezed inside.


This is how the bag looks directly after taking it out of the package. The bow and the small handle are a little squeezed, but just try to flatten the handle with your fingers, the dents will go away. The bow is harder to get in shape, I think I will use hot glue to make it stay perfectly. But it doesn't look that bad so you don't have to use glue if you don't want to.


The Angelic Pretty logo is embroidered! It looks very elegant.


The quality of the fake leather is VERY GOOD. Actually, the quality is even better than the quality of their normal expensive bags, because for their normal bags, they always use a very thin and soft fake leather, which rubs and peels off very quickly. The bag is also very sturdy and can hold a lot of things. I can put inside a bottle, cell phone, iPod, tissues, make up, folding umbrella and sunglasses and still have space left! However if you thinking about using it for school, I would say it is a little too small to carry more than 1 book.

Do I recommend the bag? YES!

Here a coordinate with my Castle Mirage dress. The color matches perfectly!


I hope this review was helpful!
Thank you for reading,
Miuko~ <3

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...