Tuesday, September 15, 2015

My first post on Daily Lolita

Hello cuties!

Several days ago, I made my first Daily Lolita post. I wear Lolita since 5 years but I never made a post before. A few years back, when Daily Lolita was very active, I kinda didn't had the guts to do it, because if you posted a bad coord, the whole Lolita world would see it and everyone would knew, who you are D-: However there was a time, where I commented nearly every post on Daily Lolita! So I was kind of active there, but not with posting pictures xD

Even if the days of Daily Lolita are nearly over, I think that as a TRUE© Lolita, you should have posted at Daily Lolita at least once in your life. (Another thing I can tick off of my Lolita level up list xD).

So here is the glorious link => http://daily-lolita.livejournal.com/5835817.html


I actually think it's nice to have an overview about all the different coords you did! Actually, this year I haven't done that many different coords, due to lack of fitting dresses... but now that I bought new dresses, I can wear more different outfits again *_*

Thank you for reading,
Miuko~ <3

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...