Wednesday, November 25, 2015

Christmas time with my doll

A few weeks ago I bought my first Pullip doll! I wanted one for YEARS, and finally I was ready to spend some money for them. They are quite expensive, and the quality of the clothes is not what you would expect for that price, but none the less I am very happy with my doll and I can't stop looking at her beautiful face (ノ^o^)ノ*:・゚✧

I bought the Favourite Ribbon doll a.k.a. Misako Aoki. It even came with a nurse costume as Misako is also a nurse. And the best thing is, I even bought the Favourite Ribbon JSK for myself, so I can twin with my doll *\(♥o♥)/* I always dreamt of having a doll and wearing the same outfit myself. But I have to wait until March when the rerelease arrives.

Yesterday I decorated my christmas tree and my doll is also part of the decoration (^o^)* So I used the opportunity and took some pictures!






Thank you for reading,

Miuko~ <3

No comments:

Post a Comment

Note: Only a member of this blog may post a comment.

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...