Monday, November 30, 2015

Halloween Tea Party

This year I was invited to a Halloween Tea Party at a friend's house. Her living room looks like the Alice in Wonderland Café in Japan, I should have taken pictures of the room, it's just amazing!

My friends put a lot of effort into preparing really tasty and awesome-looking food and drinks, and decorating everything very spooky.

Of course I have to share the pictures with you, all of them are made by Jungblut Fotographie :-)







We also took outfit pictures, but unfortunately my outfit isn't very scary because I had to work in the morning and therefore no time to prepare.



Later, we also played "Cards against humanity". The game is quite funny, but I didn't understood many cards of it, because I either didn't knew the english word or I'm just not nerdy enough, so I didn't knew many of the references or persons in this game.

Thank you for reading,
Miuko~ <3

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...