Monday, January 18, 2016

365 LLC - Travel Wishlist


I have a few countries and cities I definitly want to visit in my life:

- USA: a very big dream of mine, I want to travel the whole country and maybe even live there for several months, just because I want to know how it is to live there and understand their culture more.


- Japan: besides shopping for Lolita I also want to travel to several cities, since I started to watch tons of documentaries about this country and realized it has many other interesting things to offer.


- St. Petersburg, Moskau: I want to see those beautiful castles and buildings.


- UK, Ireland: Both countries have beautiful landscapes.


I also have some other places I want to see, but those are the most important ones. The other ones are also more very specific things then a whole country or city. Whenever I see something interesting, I save the link or pictures.

Kind regards,
Miuko~ <3

No comments:

Post a Comment

Note: Only a member of this blog may post a comment.

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...