Sunday, January 10, 2016

International Lolita Fashion Photobook

Yesterday a new e-Book got released by Ai Akizuki, which contains 200 pictures from Lolitas around the world. Several months ago, Ai asked on her Facebook page to send in some pictures for a book, and I also sent one which is used in the book. It is even used on the cover!

You can buy the book on Amazon for 4,61€ , it is a Kindle book but you don't need a Kindle, you can also download an App for your computer or mobile phone and read it there.


I bought the book, but I'm a little disappointed, since the pictures are quite small and you can't zoom in (it's nearly as pixelated as the preview...). Also they weirdly cut some pictures to have them all in the same size. And I think they didn't made any selection of pictures, they just put every picture they got into that book (I mean most pictures are good, but some are lacking quality).
Sorry, I sound a little critical, but those were just my first thoughts after flipping through the book. After all it's still a cute book, it contains some great outfits and the layout is nice. It's divided by continent and country, and it's always surprizing how many Lolitas live in countries you don't hear much about (like Israel, Colombia, South Africa).

Here is the page with my picture:


Thank you for reading,
Miuko~ <3

No comments:

Post a Comment

Note: Only a member of this blog may post a comment.

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...