Monday, February 22, 2016

Tea Time at Hotel Bensberg

Today I had a "real" Tea Time at Hotel Bensberg, because a friend wanted to celebrate her birthday. In Germany, we don't have such a thing like in the UK (which is a pity because I looove Tea Time!), so I was very curious how it would be.

I expected to pay a lot of money for a small amount of food, because Hotel Bensberg is a 5-star hotel, however I was quite disappointed by the food! I wouldn't mind a small amount but the food didn't really taste amazing. Everything was kinda dry and loveless. So yeah not a place I would visit again. However the Hotel staff was veeery nice, and the Tea was good too. And of course chatting with my friends was also great :)





Picture is by Yoyo ^_^

Thank you for reading,
Miuko~ <3

No comments:

Post a Comment

Note: Only a member of this blog may post a comment.

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...