Friday, March 18, 2016

Favorite Ribbon - Doll x Dress

Hello dears!
Last week I recived the beautiful Favorite Ribbon dress. However it did not fit me at all ;___; I thought that the cut was similar to another Btssb dress I own, so I could just change the elastics from the shirring, but this dress has an entirely different cut. So I already sold the dress, but I thought at least I have to make a few pictures as a memory. I couldn't do great pictures because I couldn't close the zipper at all ^_^'''







So now I have to buy a different outfit for my doll and a dress for me, so I can twin with it, luckily I know that there are some AP outfits and dresses that definitly fit me ^_^'''

Thank you for reading,
Miuko~ <3

No comments:

Post a Comment

Note: Only a member of this blog may post a comment.

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...