Saturday, March 5, 2016

Sweet'n'Goth Lolita Event

Today I visited the small Lolita event "Sweet'n'Goth", which was part of the small convention "Harajuku Day". Since there are often beginner-Lolitas at the convention, some Lolitas decided to make a little Tea Party for them and give tutorials about the fashion.

I'm not a beginner but I still visited it, because I thought it would be a great opportunity for a meet-up. Also some of my friends were there, but not as many as I thought.

First my outfit. I have to say I really loved my hair and outfit, haven't worn something like this in a long time.



There were around 20 people attending the event. At first it started with a make-up tutorial, which was a nice idea, but it ended up being quite long. Then we could grab some food. A maid café had prepared some cupcakes and sandwhiches. We spended a lot of time talking and eating, and then the organizers realized that we don't have enough time anymore for another tutorial about Lolita shopping ^^'

But there was still a little time left for the posing workshop. I liked the idea very much and this is even something for non-beginners, however I didn't made use of it because there were too many people and I wanted to have a look at the main stage of the convention.




Slightly later there was a Lolita fashion show, I also watched it. After then I directly left because I was very tired and I wanted to go a little shopping.

So in total I stayed like 3,5 hours at the event, way too short for the amazing hair I had ^^'''. I don't know if I will visit it again, because it's really more for beginner-Lolitas, but I think it was great for them.

Thank you for reading,
Miuko~ <3

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...